Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"Wonder Curl" Product Review

Hola Readers!
I have a pretty exciting product review to bring to y'all today.
I finally got to test out my "Wonder Curl" Hair Jelly and Smoothie
and it WORKS!
I must say I am VERY impressed.
Today was my wash day so both the products we applied to my
squeaky clean hair.
I used the smoothie as a moisturizer under the jelly.
I applied the smoothie all over my head and my hair SUCKED it up.
That was a GREAT sign.
As you all know, my hair can get very dry so
the more moisture the better!
I like the smoothie because it's not too heavy.
The consistency is a lot like the "Kinky Curly Knot Today" leave-in.
Many products on the market are very thick and heavy; not this one.
It's light and airy and STILL gets the job done!
At least on my hair it does.
After my hair was saturated with the hair smoothie I applied the jelly.
The second I put the jelly on my hair it 
instantly defined my curls.
I was also surprised how moisturized my hair felt once the gel was applied.
It was non-sticky and my hair doesn't feel hard or crunchy.
That was a big plus!
My curls began to POP all over the place once the jelly was applied.
I was so excited about that.
The scent that I received was "Honey Shea".
It was kind of strong for me but luckily the smell doesn't linger.

Overall these products will be added to my 
MUST HAVE list.
I will definitely purchase these products in the future.
I am very please with my hair this A.M. and I look forward to using
these AWESOME "Wonder Curl" products regularly. 

Thank you Scarlett!



 







No comments:

Post a Comment