Thursday, June 17, 2010

Today's Hair

So yesterday I made a post about 
the "Totally Twisted" Gel that I used on my curls.
The outcome was below average, like I stated AND it just got worse as the day went on.
The flaking was TERRIBLE.
It looked like a I had dandruff and like I had a "jerry curl".
NOT FUN or CUTE!
LOL.
I try not to wash my hair everyday because it is naturally dry
and needs as much moisture as possible but 
this A.M. I had to wash my hair.
It was terrible and matted and dry and crunchy.
I was not happy when I woke up to find my hair in a mess!

Once I washed it (I co-washed with Shea Moisture and Trader Joe's Conditioner)
My hair felt AWESOME!!!
I wore a wash and go. 
This product is awesome!
Leaves my hair soft and flexible.
And it defines my curls like NO OTHER!
The hold is light and I love that about it.
Also my curls were popping like POPCORN... lol

Any-who, peep the pics below to see how it looks:







I love it.
Oh and I am wearing my fave skirt!
Courtesy of "Tracy Feith" for Target!

XOXOX-

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment