Friday, June 25, 2010

I will be trying "Wonder Curl Products"


Hey Beauties,
I wanted to share some pretty exciting news with you all!
Since the majority of you know I am a PRODUCT JUNKIE,
I am sure you won't be surprised that I am going to be testing out a NEW PRODUCT (well it's new to me).
LOL.
Anyways,
I have been hearing great things about a curl defining jelly called 
"Get Set Hair Jelly" made by Wonder Curl.
I contacted the owner of the company asking if I could
sample her products for a blog review.
She said yes and she is GENOURSLY 
sending me a 8 oz jar of the jelly and a 4 oz of her "Get Slick Hair Smoothie".
How nice is that?
I am very excited about getting them in the mail.

Below is a list of ingredients and what the products do:

"Get Set Hair Jelly"


Ingredients:
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Phenoxyethanol, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Panthenol, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Alcohol denatured, Carbomer, TEA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium 7, Fragrance

This product is supposed to define curls without 
leaving them hard and sticky.

"Get Slick Hair Smoothie"


Ingredients:
I couldn't find the ingredients on this.
I will post once I get it in the mail.

This product can be used a a curl refresher and a moisturizer.



I cannot wait to try these products on my hair
and 
share my results and thoughts on them with you.
I hope my hair like the products, I'm sure it will.

Until I get the products, I encourage you all to 
check out "Wonder Curls" Links.
Maybe the products will work for you.
If you have tried either of these products before 
leave a comment and let me know how they  worked for you.







FULL DISCLOSURE: These products were sent to me free of charge and I was not paid to review them.

No comments:

Post a Comment