Thursday, July 30, 2009

Urban Decay Fall Line



Urban Decay released it's new fall products earlier this month and if you go to their website you can click through their little flip book to check them out!


The first product is their Ink For Eyes. For $22 you get a little rectangle compact with a double sided brush with a mini mirror. I'd love to try these someday but at $22 a pop, I'm gonna stick with my fluidline until I get some extra cash! It seems really convenient for taking on the go and you don't have to worry about getting your brush all mushed up.


The next products is the new Face Primers! I really wanna try these since I'm not particularly fond of MAC's Prep + Prime Skin [although I still use it because I need a primer & I don't want it to go to waste!] There's 2 different formulas, both $30 each. A Brightening formula made for mature skin to minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles as well as a Pore Perfecting formula for an airbrushed look. It says that the Pore Perfecting primer is ideal for oily skin but can be used for dry skin as well.


The Eyelash Primer Potion for $20 seems like any other mascara primer - white, made to make lashes thicker and longer.


The Lip Primer Potion claims that "color will appear truer, last longer, will not fade or feather."


They also released 3 new deluxe shades! I have 3 deluxe shadows from Urban Decay - Adore, Graffiti, & Peace - and I love them all! They're super pigmented and they apply like a dream. The new colors are Ruthless, Frigid, & Freakshow. Ruthless is described as pale sandy taupe shimmer, Frigid a deep purple with blue sheen, and Freakshow a deep purple with red sheen. Each shadow is $18 each.


Along with 3 new shadows, they also released 3 new lipsticks in Oil Slick, Confession, and Naked. Black lipsticks have been popping up everywhere! But Naked looks like a really pretty nude color. At first glance, I'm not particularly fond of their lipstick packaging because there's a little dagger on the bottom which means they can't stand up! =[ The price is also kind of a deal breaker - each lipstick is $22 - but I wouldn't mind trying it.


2 new 24/7 Lip Liners in Paranoid & Wallflower for $16 each


Their Cream To Powder Foundation reminds me of MAC's Studio Tech, although I've never tried it. For $34 it comes with it's own brush.


And lastly 4 new shades of their Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup for $29 each

Overall I think UD released quite a few things I would loove to try but I wish their price tag was a little cheaper! If you've tried any of these I'd love to hear what you think about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment