Monday, July 13, 2009

Music for my Monday...



...and Tuesday! I love this song. For about 3 years dance music was an obsession. It has since simmered into slowly burning flame that gets stoked every so often when I hear a cool track like this one.

I have not heard this here in NC but I caught my first listen on the way to ATL this weekend. It reminds me of Mexico and Italy (two places you gotta go if you want to dance in really cool clubs) and I can't resist the urge to move when I hear it. I really hope Kelly makes a whole album like this. Her voice fits well with this type of music and she could finally truly set her self apart from Beyonce's pop and RnB songs.

So that's what I'll be humming on this lovely day...and this might just be my summer anthem. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment