Thursday, July 30, 2009

Update: Good Hair on Entertainment Tonight!

*****UPDATE******
So the "preview" wasn't long but it was interesting to see the ladies talking about their weaves. Raven-Symone shifted hers from side to side which made me chuckle. Then they got into the issues of touching a Black woman's hair, putting the hands in the hair, and sex with weaves. Eh.
I still want to see it though so October 9th it is. Did anybody else catch the clip? What did you think?

Here's the trailor for Good Hair, which interestingly enough is being called a comedy. I guess I thought it was going to be a more serious, thought provoking documentary. But, with Chris Rock, I suppose it would be hard not to inject his classic humor. I hope it brings more than just laughs though considering how many women really suffer from low self esteem and self hate due to struggles with beauty. Take a peek:



*****UPDATE******

If you tune in quickly, for the next 30 mins, you can catch a first glimpse at Chris Rock's Good Hair film. I'm gonna watch and let you know what I think later!

No comments:

Post a Comment