Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mermaid FOTD & New Hairrr

I still haven't showed you guys my new hairr! My friend did it for me the day before I left Hawaii! I wanted to get highlights originally but I was like nevermine and then I ended up doing it last minute! haha I got peek-a-boo highlights cause my hair grows SUUUPER fast but my friend suggested doing my bangs to so I just did! I normally don't dye my hair because my hair grows out super fast. I colored it 2 weeks ago and already more than 1/2 inch already! ughh But the hubby loves my hair hilighted lol.

Ta-daaa

[that's my FOTD too haha]


hair from the back

Anywayyy on with the FOTD. I didn't know what else to call it and my sister said my eyeshadow reminded her of a mermaid lol



all products MAC unless otherwise stated

FACE
+ Prep + Prime Skin
+ Studio Finish Concealer in NW35 [undereye]
+ Studio Fix Fluid in NC44
+ Coastal Scents Contour Palette
+ MSF Natural Duo in MEDIUM DARK/SHIMMER [finish/highlight]
+ Blush in TIPPY
+ MSF in REFINED


EYES
+ Eyeko Touch & Glow Concealer
+ UDPP
+ PAINTERLY Paint Pot
+ GESSO E/S [all over lid]
+ KELLY E/S (PRO) [over Gesso]
+ HUMID E/S [crease]
+ CARBON E/S [over Humid]
+ NANOGOLD E/S [highlight]
+ BLACKTRACK Fluidline
+ Plushlash Mascara
+ Technakohl Liner in GRAPHBLACK
+ Brow Shader in CHARCOAL
+ CLEAR Brow Gel

LIPS
+ VIVA GLAM V L/G

No comments:

Post a Comment