Saturday, July 11, 2009

FOTD: Tiffany Teal

I saw an ad in Cosmo for mascara and I really wanted to recreate it so I came up with this look. I can't find the magazine though but I'll show you when I do! It reminded me of the Tiffany & Co. teal color! Aquadisiac is one of my favorite teals even though I don't get much use out of it. Even though it's a lustre & most of MAC's lustre finishes don't have that much color pay off, Aquadisiac is one of the few that actually does. This look is really simple I'm just using a lid, crease, & highlight color. I'm even using Copperplate from my Sumo haul.





*all products MAC unless otherwise stated

FACE
+ Studio Fix Foundation in NC42
+ Blush in FLIRT & TEASE
+ MSF in REFINED
+ MSF Natural Duo in MEDIUM DARK/SHIMMER [finish/highlight]

EYES
+ UDPP
+ PAINTERLY Paint Pot
+ AQUADISIAC E/S [lid/lower lash line]
+ COPPERPLATE E/S [crease]
+ NANOGOLD E/S [highlight]
+ SHROOM E/S [inner corner]
+ BLACKTRACK Fluidline
+ Plushlash Mascara
+ Brow Shader in CHARCOAL
+ Eyeko Touch Up & Go Concealer [under brow]

LIPS
+ Victoria's Secret Very Sexy GINGERSPICE L/L
+ BUBBLES L/S
+ PINK MANISH L/G

No comments:

Post a Comment