Sunday, July 19, 2009

FOTD: Smokey Green

Last night I depotted a couple of my eyeshadows and I finally filled up my Green Palette! =] I love seeing a full palette! But it made me realize how much I neglect my green e/s because there's barely a dent in any of them. For this FOTD I used all greens and I didn't even use Carbon! yayy I used Aquavert from the Sugarsweet Collection [originally from Lure collection] & Flourishing from the Matte2 collection [now DC] plus Bio Green which is a pro color. Aquavert was one of the colors I depotted and I looove this color. It's such a pretty minty green color I think it looks great as a lid color. Hope you like it!





FACE
+ Studio Fix Foundation in NC42
+ Studio Finish Concealer in NC42 [blemishes]
+ Studio Finish Concealer in NW35 [undereye]
+ Blush in STRADA [contour]
+ Blush in PEACHTWIST
+ MSF in PETTICOAT [over peachtwist]
+ MSF Natural Duo in MEDIUM DARK/SHIMMER [finish/highlight]

EYES
+ PAINTERLY Paint Pot
+ GREENSTROKE Paint Pot [lid]
+ AQUAVERT E/S [lid]
+ FLOURISHING E/S [outer v/crease]
+ BIO GREEN E/S [outer v]
+ SHROOM E/S [highlight]
+ BLACKTRACK Fluidline
+ Technakohl Liner in GRAPHBLACK [waterline]
+ Plushlash Mascara
+ Brow Shader in CHARCOAL

LIPS
+ HIP Jelly Balms
+ ROMANCIN' L/S
+ DELICATE CRUSH L/G

No comments:

Post a Comment