Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fresh-Squeezed Fotki Juice

Ahhh..nothing's better than a little fotkinspiration to whet the appetite! I know ya'll troll around on Fotki, drooling over natural hair and styles that really wow you (or maybe it's just me...but I think not). Well, I have found some that I really really love. These ladies have great heads of healthy natural hair and their styles are to die for.

When looking at the pics, however, I noticed I had questions about products they used or how they achieved a certain style. So I decided to create a new series called Fresh-Squeezed Fotki Juice (lol) where I will feature a short interview and pics from one of my fave Fotki gals. I will post them as I find ones that interest me so I will not say I am going to feature them on specific days. Just be on the lookout as they come and be prepared to be refreshed!

No comments:

Post a Comment