Tuesday, July 28, 2009

FOTD: Vanilla Plumage

I did this FOTD this past weekend & as requested I used more greens! I should post up what eyeshadows I have then you guys can pick which ones you wanna see in my FOTD! lol I am using my greens but Plumage is a really dark green and it looks like a regular smokey eye because my flash is really bright. =[ Hopefully you guys can still see it though! I'll make the pictures clickable so you can see them up close.





all products MAC unless otherwise stated

FACE
+ Studio Fix Foundation in NC42
+ Blush in STRADA [contour]
+ Blush in SPRINGSHEEN
+ MSF in REFINED [over blush]
+ MSF Natural Duo in MEDIUM DARK/SHIMMER [finish/highlight]

EYES
+ PAINTERLY Paint Pot
+ VANILLA E/S [all over lid]
+ NAKED Pigment [over Vanilla]
+ HENNA E/S [above crease]
+ PLUMAGE E/S [outer v/crease]
+ NANOGOLD E/S [highlight]
+ BLACKTRACK Fluidline
+ Technakohl Liner in GRAPHBLACK [waterline]
+ RAVEN Kohl Power Liner [lower lash line]
+ Plushlash Mascara
+ Brow Shader in CHARCOAL

LIPS
+ VIVA GLAM V L/G

No comments:

Post a Comment