Friday, July 24, 2009

Reader Questions

My first ever reader question post! I'm so grateful for all my followers/subscribers thank you sooo much for reading! There's only 2 questions but I figured it might help out a few other people too. =] I know I'm not an expert of any kind but feel free to ask any questions at any time!

How do those MAC wipes work for you?
+ Personally I looooove MAC wipes with a passion! I've been using them religiously ever since I discovered them! It scrubs off all my make up and I love the smell. Also when I researched it, MAC wipes are actually around the same price as drugstore brands. A pack of Neutrogena wipes can run you around $6 for a pack of 25 which is rougly $0.24 a pack while MAC wipes are $25 for a pack of 100 which is $0.25 a pack. The reason I choose MAC wipes? Because I can B2M them! =] Plus the packaging is really efficient it's resealable but not those resealable tapes, it actually has a lid. The 100 pack lasts me quite a while too I think I started using wipes a year ago and I've only bought them 3 times. =]

Requested: Swatches of Angel L/S
+ Someone requested that I swatch Angel L/S so I did a comparison swatch with Lollipop Lovin [Sugarsweet], Bombshell [Perm], & Strayin [HK]



and here's my lip swatch [sorry my lips are really chapped during the summer here!]

No comments:

Post a Comment