Tuesday, July 7, 2009

FOTD: Naked Angel

LOL sorry I'm really bad at coming up with names for my FOTDs! I'm really satisfied with my recent MAC haul because I love everything that I got! I go through MAC wipes like crazy, my brow gels almost gone, and I've really been lemming these colors for a while. The one I love the most though is my Naked pigment! I don't have very many pigments because I tend to lean towards my regular MAC e/s instead just because I pop open a palette and there they are. Plus I'm super messy when it comes to loose shadows. But I am in looove love love love love with Naked because it's suchh a pretty color. It's like a shimmery light tan color and it pretty much goes with everything. Expect to see a couple more FOTDs with me using it! I also love my Angel L/S. I've read somewhere that Kim Kardashian's favorite lip combo is Angel L/S + NARS Turkish Delight L/G and omg it's like the perfect nude pink lip! I can't get over it. haha





FACE
+ Studio Fix Powder in NC42
+ Blush in STRADA [contour]
+ Blush in BLUSHBABY
+ MSF Natural Duo in MEDIUM DARK/SHIMMER [finish & highlight]

EYES
+ UDPP
+ Paint Pot in PAINTERLY
+ NAKED Pigment [all over lid]
+ MOON'S REFLECTION E/S [above crease]
+ PRUSSIAN E/S [outer v/crease]
+ CARBON E/S [outer v]
+ NAKED LUNCH E/S [highlight]
+ BLACKTRACK Fluidline
+ Brow Shader in CHARCOAL
+ Eyeko Touch Up & Go Concealer [under brow]
+ GRAPHBLACK Technakohl
+ Plushlash Mascara

LIPS
+ Victoria's Secret Very Sexy GINGERSPICE L/L
+ ANGEL L/S
+ NARS TURKISH DELIGHT L/G

No comments:

Post a Comment