Saturday, July 11, 2009

FOTD: Smokey Amber

Last night the hubby, sister, her bf, & I went to watch Bruno! It had it's parts and it was really funny but it's really graphic! If you're homophobic DO NOT watch it! There were so many guys who had to leave the movie theater cause they couldn't take it! But here's the look I was wearing out. It's more of a natural/smokey look since I don't do very many of those. (You know I love my colors!) My hair is suuuper wavy! I always straighten my hair but this is what it ends up looking like after I shower, brush it once, and let it dry. Hella wavy beach hair!





FACE
+ Prep + Prime Skin
+ Studio Fix Foundation in NC42
+ Bronzer in REFINED GOLDEN
+ Blush in STRADA [contour]
+ Blush in SPRINGSHEEN
+ MSF in REFINED GOLDEN
+ MSF Natural Duo in MEDIUM DARK/SHIMMER [finish/highlight]

EYES
+ UDPP
+ RUBENESQUE Paint Pot [on lid]
+ AMBER LIGHTS E/S [over Rubenesque]
+ CORK E/S [crease]
+ SMUT E/S [outer v/crease/lower lash line]
+ CARBON E/S [lower lash line]
+ NANOGOLD E/S [highlight]
+ BLACKTRACK Fluidline
+ Technakohl Liner in GRAPHBLACK [waterline]
+ Plushlash Mascara
+ Brow Powder in CHARCOAL
+ Eyeko Touch Up & Go Concealer [under brows]
+ CLEAR Brow Gel

LIPS
+ CULT FAVE L/G

No comments:

Post a Comment