Wednesday, April 15, 2009

PRODUCT REVIEW: MAC Moisturelush Eye Cream



Product: 2/5
Packaging: 3/5
Quality: 2/5
Overall: 2.3 out of 5
Price: $30 at MAC and maccosmetics.com

WHAT MAC SAYS: A richly hydrating eye cream with optical effects. Rejuvenates, reconditions and refreshes. Visibly lifts and firms skin around the eyes: helps reduce early morning/late night puffiness and balance the skin’s moisture levels. Provides long-lasting moisture.

PROS: You know how much product you have left with the pot packaging and it generally does what an eye cream is supposed to do - moisturize your eye area.

CONS: It's not moisturizing enough for my eyes. $30 is a little on the expensive side.

COMMENTS: I'm still on the search for my HG eye cream so I thought, why not try MAC? I've been using this eye cream for 2 months and this product totally disappointed me. I have a little patch of eczema that goes away and comes back on my left eye (I know it sounds gross! But it's not that bad) and I think this irritated it more than it helped. I was using Clinique's Eye Cream before this and I think that worked A LOT better than this one did. It's also more expensive than Clinique's (I can get it for $22 at the BX on base lol) and they have the same amount of product. I will definitely not be buying this cream again.

No comments:

Post a Comment