Tuesday, April 14, 2009

FOTD: Tutorial! Hello Kitty Too Dolly Palette

Here's my first attempt at a tutorial! My camera sucks so blehhh. But let me know if you like this or just me listing everything better! LOL I love the Too Dolly palette from HK it's my faaave! I have like 3 FOTDs I need to post from this. This look was inspired by MakeUpGeekTV on YouTube, you can watch the video for a better tutorial here. Well, here we gooo...


Primed lids with Painterly paint pot


apply Delft paint pot on lid a little over the crease


using a MAC 239 brush, pack Slately Black E/S. You may have to keep packing it on because Slately Black isn't very pigmented, but the color is gorgeous!


using a MAC 217 brush, apply Too Dolly E/S in the crease


apply Yogurt E/S as higlight, line with 266 & Blacktrack Fluidline, and apply mascara!



FACE
+ Studio Fix Powder in NC42
+ Contour with Accentuate/Sculpt Sculpting Duo
+ Tippy Blush

EYES
+ Painterly p/p
+ Delft p/p
+ Slately Black E/S
+ Too Dolly E/S
+ Yogurt E/S
+ Blacktrack Fluidline
+ Plushlash mascara

LIPS
+ Spice L/L
+ Viva Glam V L/G

No comments:

Post a Comment