Sunday, April 12, 2009

April's Hot Deals!

I know, I'm slacking on the posts again! But here are some hot deals! [I know I'm such an enabler haha]

+ Coastal Scents is having buy 3 get one free on their Gel Liners! No code necessary! Ends tomorrow, 4/13/09

+ Aromaleigh has it's new Spring collection, L'Orchidée, out! I would totally buy a bunch of these but I'm trying to cut back on spending for my vaca this summer! I'm totally eyeing out Mariposa and Tigrilla! So pretty. Cricket looks like a shimmery dupe of MAC's Bitter so you should check it out! Plus their Opulent Eyes collection is 25% off!

+ If you're a Sephora Beauty Insider, you can get a goody bag of Benefit Cosmetics make up when you purchase $50 worth of merchandise and enter BEAUTYGEMS at checkout. Again my cut-back is killing me!

+ Now through April 30th, Pop Beauty is offering 25% off your purchase when you enter CRUNCHER at check out!

+ Urban Decay is having another Friends and Family sale so stock up on that UDPP! Enter FNFS9 at check out!

+ Ulta is having 15% off all online purchases this week until April 18th! Enter 34481 at checkout!

+ And as always, can't forget about my Eyeko! Try out their new nail polishes or lip gloss and if you enter E129 at check out, you'll get a surprise free gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment