Sunday, April 12, 2009

I <3 Wuzz!

I am completely amazed at how cool all the blogger girls I've met here are! It's so crazy when you think of it, that we're all strangers but we have this shared OBSESSION for make up! You girls are all so caring and sweet I <3 you all! This post is just a huuuuge THANK YOU! to Wuzz for being so thoughtful! Girl I am gonna get you one of these days! haha Check out this package she sent me! I got this like a couple weeks ago but I've been too busy to post! haha But of course you know I ate most of these goodies already hahah


When my apt office said I had a package I was like ?!??! Did I order something and forget?! LOL


Open box!


Hurricane Popcorn! Me & the hubby's fave!


More goodies!!!!


MMU samples! I can't wait to play with these =]

Thank Wuzz you are the besssst!!

No comments:

Post a Comment