Saturday, April 18, 2009

Paula Lima


I just saw this woman on another blog and instantly wanted to know more about her. Turns out, her name is Paula Lima, she is Afro Brazilian, and she is a famous composer and singer. I saw her and the first thing I noticed was her amazing hair! Picture after picture of this beautiful woman and I was taken aback by how cool her hair looks. At first I could not tell what was exactly going on but upon closer look I realized she has braid extensions that she wears curled. Very interesting. I could not find a pic of her without them so I assume this is her staple look.
I have not seen braid extensions styled like this before and it looks really cool. Actually, they remind me of BeautifulBrwnBabyDol's (love her!!!) twists now that I think about it.



Aside from her amazing hair (and skin by the way), she has a beautiful voice! I love listening to Portuguese, especially Brazilian Portuguese. Watch her move people!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment