Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Black Women: Hair vs Health?

Hey guys! I saw this on another blog and thought I'd share for those of you who had not seen it. The news anchor lady is putting it all out there and I like it. Very interesting. I had read some articles about Black women, health and exercise, and hair but it was interesting to watch the different women in this video share their experiences. Things I thought were funny: 1) A hair salon in a gym and 2)The side-by-side comparisons of the black anchor's hair after her new styles and her white co-anchor's opinions. Oh...and btw have any of you seen those little 'strawlers'? I wonder how they would work on natural hair. Hmmm....might be something to try after I come outta these twists (which I have to say I am still loving and I don't know yet when that'll be!).
Ladies and gents, what are your reactions to the video? Do you know people who won't exercise because of their hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment