Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hair Show Update...


Well, I don't have any pictures up yet from the natural hair show but I was able to find this pic online of a tee I got from the Uncle Funky's Daughter booth. I think it's really cute! Mine is yellow instead of white which I'll post later in an official ATL Natural Hair show update.

Also, the lovely ladies Titi and Miko from Miss Jessie's were there doing consultations and selling product for 1/2 off! They are so cute in person and look just like their site pics. And let me just say their booth was PACKED!!!! It was Miss Jessie's madness. I'll post some pics of them later!
My mom happens to be a natural that LOVES the Curly Butter Cream so I scooped her up a 16 oz jar for half the price (which we all know is not cheap!). She will be happy...it's a surprise ;D

More updates to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment