Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Glamazini's Conditioning & Washing Routines for Short or Long Naturals

Hey guys! You know I love You Tube and always looks to it for info, inspiration, ideas, etc. I love Glamazini's videos as well as her oh so informative site. Here are two vids she posted a few months ago about what she does to wash and condition her hair. I really like her alot and I remember her from years ago before she got married and updated her site. It has been cool to watch her hair progress. Her hair has gotten pretty long and she does cool styles with twists, braids and more. I also like that she features her husband's hair as well since he wears his pretty long. My favorite thing on her site is her wedding photos. She wore her natural hair in a beautiful bun with twists. Such a cutie! Check her out!

Short Hair (<5inches)


Longer Hair (> 5 inches)

No comments:

Post a Comment