Friday, October 31, 2008

TAGGED: 6 Random Things About Me

Sofia tagged me to do this! =] And you know I love surveys ;]

Rules First:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

6 RANDOM FACTS

1. I can only sleep with one pillow. No more, no less. If I have more than one, my neck hurts, and idk who can sleep without a pillow!

2. I burp a lot. It's not as bad as it used to be (I used to burp like a drunk old man) but I still burp more frequently than the average girl. lol

3. I used to be a dancer. I did Hip Hop, Jazz, Ballet, and Tahitian from 8th grade up til my Junior year in high school. I always wanted to continue doing it but I never found the time. Dancing was like my first love that got away. =[ lol I still loooove Tahitian though that's always been my favorite.

4. I was actually anti-MAC before I became obsessed with make up! I thought it was strictly stage make up (because it's so pigmented and so many girls at school packed it on like no tomorrow!) but look at me now! lol

5. I'm from Hawaii and I can't swim! Idk I just never learned. I got freaked out because I had a cousin who drowned when I was little and ever since I always freak out in deep water. I'm OK in shallow water and I actually think that I can swim but I just end up freaking out!

6. I've never seen snow before!

I think pretty much everyone has done it buut if you haven't I'm tagging you! Hope you guys have a Happy Halloween! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment