Thursday, October 9, 2008

FOTD: Tickle Me Pink

As you already know pink is my favorite color, but I rarely ever do pink make up. For some reason I'm more attracted to greens, blues, and turquoises when I do make up? But I finally did a pink look that I actually like. And yay me I've posted 3 days in a row! =] lol [Please excuse my eyeliner I was rushing lol]





[all products are MAC unless otherwise noted]
FACE
+ Clinique Almost Powder Makeup in Deep Honey
+ Blush in Strada [contour]
+ Beauty Powder Blush in Enough Said (LE Red She Said)
+ MSF in Medium Dark

EYES
+ UDPP
+ P/P in Soft Ochre [all over lid up to brow bone]
+ P/P in Fresco Rose [all over lid]
+ E/S in Vex [inner 1/3 of lid]
+ E/S in Pink Venus [middle 1/3 of lid]
+ E/S in Soft Flower (LE Ungaro) [outer v and crease]
+ E/S in Nanogold (LE Neo Sci-Fi/CoC) [highlight]
+ Stila Smudge Pots in Black
+ Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara in Black
+ Brow Powder in Soft Charcoal

LIPS
+ NYX L/L in Coffee
+ NYX L/S in Indian Pink

I know I said I hated Soft Flower from the Ungaro collection because it's sooo sheer, but when I used it over my Fresco Rose P/P, it's gorgeous!! The only thing that's still ehh is that you have to build up the color and it's still not as pigmented as say Sushi Flower, so I did have to apply it 2 or 3 times to get the color that I wanted but I'm growing to love it. =] P/P just make everything so much better lol

No comments:

Post a Comment