Tuesday, October 7, 2008

5 + 5 About Me!

I'm on a blog roll today be happy because I might not come back for another 3 weeks. LOL j/k I love surveys and I stole this from Jes!

5 Random Facts About Me
FACT 1
When I eat bread and butter, I have to put the butter on TOP of the bread. I hate cutting open the bread and spreading it inside! It's so much better on top anyway lol

FACT 2
I have a bag fetish. I bought 2 giant tupperwares from Wal-Mart I think they'r elike 13 gallon tubs? I filled them both up with bags and I still more lying around.

FACT 3
I also have a shoe fetish. I think I own 50+ pairs of heels/shoes/flats/etc. The hubby always scolds me because I always end up wearing slippers! (i.e. flip flops sorry island people call them slippers lol)

FACT 4
I've been mistaken for all of the following: Thai, Vietnamese, Hawaiian, Samoan, Black, Native Indian, Indian, Hispanic, & Cambodian. But I'm full Filipino. LOL

FACT 5
Fried chicken is my absolute favorite food. I could it eat everyday, or every other day. I prefer chicken over beef or pork.

now 5 Filipino Facts about me

1. When was the last time you were back at your homeland?
It's been so long! I think it was Summer of 2000? or 2001?

2. Name 1 food dish from your culture you enjoy the most and why?
I love all Filipino food! But I would say my top 3 is chicken adobo, pork guisantes, & laoya (I think I spelled it wrong)

3. Name 1 house hold item that best resembles your culture.
I don't really have anything =( My mom has a giant apo jus (sp? lol) in our living room though haha!

4. Do you know how to speak in your language (besides English)? If so say something
I can hold a conversation with my mom but it's broken. It's like half Ilocano half English. haha! I can say anya ti nagan mo? what is your name and of course cuss words. HAHAH

5. Which part of your country are you from?
I was born in Hawaii but both my parents are form Northern Luzon

No comments:

Post a Comment