Friday, October 3, 2008

FOTD: Mermaid's Tail

Here's a FOTD I named it Mermaid's Tail (sorry for my lack of creativity) but it reminded me of Ariel from the Little Mermaid's fish tail because of the colors. LOL I tried to take close ups but my flash washed out the color! But I tried lol I promise it's way more vibrant in person.





FACE
+ Clinique Almost Powder Makeup in Deep Honey
+ MAC Blush in Blooming
+ MAC Blush in Strada [contour]

EYES
+ MAC Prep + Prime Eye in Medium Dark
+ MAC P/P in Rollickin' [all over lid]
+ MAC e/s in Warm Chill (LE Cool Heat) [all over rollickin]
+ MAC e/s in Talent Pool (LE Starflash) [outer half of lid]
+ MAC e/s in Gulf Stream (LE Cool Heat) [outer v, contour, lower lash line]
+ MAC e/s in Femme-Fi (LE Neo Sci-Fi) [highlight]
+ MAC Brow Powder in Soft Charcoal
+ MAC Brow Finisher in Clear
+ L'Oreal HIP Liner in Teal
+ Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara in Black

LIPS
+ NYX L/L in Coffee
+ MAC L/S in Bombshell
+ MAC L/G in Pinkarat

No comments:

Post a Comment