Tuesday, October 7, 2008

MAC for Manish Arora




MAC has more collections coming out than my wallet can keep up with! I got this in my email after I got out of class this afternoon and since a few things were already sold out, I had to get it! I was kind of mad because I asked the MUA at the MAC freestanding store if it would come out online because it wasn't coming out anywhere near me and they told me no! Lo and behold this email! Then while I was debating whether or not to get one of the lispticks, it would refresh and tell me it was SOLD OUT! =[ So before I got debate on the Palette I bought it. LOL If anything I'm sure I could sell it to someone if I changed my mind.





Isn't it gorgeous? I can't wait for it to come in! I was only able to get this, the blush in Devil and the l/g in Pink Manish. I realllly wanted Kiss Manish l/s but it was already sold out! =[ Owell I should be happy I got any!\

pictures from MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment