Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Product Review: Neutrogena Wave + refills



Product: 5/5
Packaging: 4/5
Quality: 4.5/5
Price: 3/5
Overall: 4.1 out of 5
Price: $10 - $13 @ Drugstores

WHAT NEUTROGENA SAYS: "Neutrogena Wave™ is a battery-operated cleanser that's clinically proven to perform better than ordinary manual cleansers. At the click of a button, Wave's™ gentle vibrating motion massages tingly cleansing foam deep into pores to remove more dirt, oil and more make-up than ordinary cleansing. After just one use, Neutrogena Wave™ helps reveal softer, smoother skin. Best of all, Wave™ is gentle and easy enough to use every day—even in the shower." - neutrogena.com

PROS: It really does leave you with a tingly feeling! The vibrations really feel like it's getting deep into your pores and my skin really did feel softer right after. It's waterproof so you use it in the shower. It's small enough so you can take it with you (if you travel) and you can buy refill packs instead of buying another wave!

CONS: Sometimes I find using a traditional cleaner is faster and easier, and I wasn't too sure about having to buy refill packs every time I ran out. Another thing, I found that it took a while for the pads to foam up (I like my face foamy when I wash it lol) so I kind of felt like it was a waste of a pad if I didn't cleanse my face for a while!

COMMENTS: I LOVE that it's pink (yeah, I know that's just me!), but all in all I think it's a great cleanser. The refill packs are $6.99 for 30, which isn't that bad. There's a little attachment head with a velcro like thing on it that the cleansing pads adhere too, and I really liked how when I bought a refill pack, there was a replacement head too! That way your face germs don't end up getting through your new pads. =] I did feel like I had to cleanse for a while, but it's a good thing for my skin because it really does feel softer after! I would definitely buy the refill packs again!

PS If you haven't tried it you can get a $2 off coupon at neutrogenawave.com and if you've already tried it there's a $3 off refills coupon on neutrogena.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment