Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Manish Arora Swatches!

I came home today and my little black box was waiting for me at my apartment's office! Don't you love getting packages in the mail? I opened it up and oh my goodness! Even the packaging is sooo beautiful! MAC's Manish Arora collection sold out the same day it was released online, but I was lucky enough to get the eyeshadow palette, blush in Devil, and lipglass in Pink Manish! I'm really sad that I didn't get the rest of the lippies because I really wanted them all!


The boxes are amazing!


what's inside is even better! LOL the palette has these cute little heart shaped gems on it.




even the inside of the boxes had the prettiest designs!

On to the swatches...


L to R: Nylon, Going Bananas, Bitter, Playful, Electric Eel, Deep Truth


swatches without flash (sorry for the lighting it was like 5 in the afternoon)


swatches with flash


blush + lippie swatch no flash [look how pigmented the blush is!]


with flash


pink manish [middle] compared to sonic vibe [top] & pink poodle [bottom]

I was debating swatching because omg it just looked so pretty I didn't wanna mess it up! LOL I was thinking how great the eyeshadows will look with a base underneath! At first the lipglass looked really bright fuschia and I wasn't sure if I could pull it off but after comparing it to Pink Poodle it's really not that bad. Ahh MAC! You hurt my wallet. haha


Please excuse my face, but I was just wondering if I look weird with my hair like this?



I tried to cut my bangs and I messed up but the Hubby said I look ok like this but one of my friends say I don't! haha I'm really insecure about my head because I have a big forehead! This is why I've had bangs for the last 2-3 years! But IDK whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment