Thursday, October 2, 2008

Aromaleigh & Emanuel Ungaro Swatches =]

Sorry I've been completely MIA but school has been kicking my butt! But, it's been paying off because I aced my Physics test yesterday =] So of course I celebrated by getting some MAC from the Ungaro collection that was released today! I completely forgot to take a picture of the display, but frankly I was disappointed by this collection. Pink is my absolute favorite color (ask anyone) but these colors were so sheer. I wanted the pink lippie but it was way to sheer for me. Here's what I got


beauty powder in flower mist dew, e/s in soft flower, & l/g in pastel emotion


L to R: beauty powder, e/s, & l/g.
the e/s is REALLY sheer! it would be a really pretty color if it was more pigmented.

The packaging is really plain. I came home and I think the beauty powder is growing on me. I've never tried MAC beauty powder before (too bad I didn't get the fafi beauty powder!) but I LOVE the texture of it. It's so finely milled! It's like.. extra fine velvet? lol! Love it though. It's a perfect everyday blush for me because the color is so subtle and I don't like my makeup to be obvious during the day.

I got my Aromaleigh haul in too! I ordered it on Friday and received it by Wednesday. Not bad considering I ordered on the weekend. I'm extremely happy with these e/s because they were SUPER cheap and the colors are GORGEOUS! I can't wait to play with these. I've always wanted to try them but never got around to it so once I saw on the website that some of their 10g e/s are on sale for $4.13?! OMG I had to get them. They're really packed too and the pigmentation is awesome.


the haul + samples! loads of samples


kiki, severina, isadora, penelope, & baby


these swatches don't do them justice!
L to R: kiki, isadora, severina, penelope, & baby

I swatched the samples to but I'm too lazy. I got lavande, pewter, & le mystere #81 e/s plus smitten lippie sample. Smitten is an ok color I'm not sure it's for me but it smells like chocolate! lol I think it's so cute too how on the invoice that's included, there was a little handwritten note that says "Thanks Roxan!" I'm all about customer service and it just makes it feel a little more personal and makes me want to buy more when they do that.

I went to Ulta too and copped some NYX make up. I can't find NYX anywhere other than Ulta and they're really expensive. Thank goodness they had a sale and I had a $5 off coupon! I spent less than $5 =]


jumbo eye pencil in strawberry milk & milk and tropical e/s trio.

and last stop today was bebe sport. I shouldn't have gone in there! Their sale section was 50% off but I got the cutest red leopard print bag and make up bag! I need a new make up bag too because my Harajuku Lovers is hella dirty. I was debating on the bag because I don't wear too much red and it wouldn't match too much, but I couldn't resist!



Well I promised the Hubby I would clean the house so I need to get on it! I have some FOTDs waiting to be put up to so I might do that later on today if I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment