Tuesday, October 21, 2008

MAC Holiday Collection haul

So, I'm a complete suckkeeerr for cute packaging and I couldn't help myself when I went to the Red She Said event. I pre-ordered some things from MAC's Holiday Collection! Swatches included ;]


it's like christmas!!


5 face brushes set
> of course the SE brushes are not as good as the full size brushes, but they're great for travel brushes. idk how many times I throw my brushes in my bag and the bristles get kind of wonky after! =[


Rose Lips set


Romancin' L/S


To Swoon For L/S


Delicate Crush L/G


Delicate Crush over To Swoon For


Romancin', To Swoon For, Delicate Crush


Holiday Palettes!
> I don't own last year's holiday palettes but my friend does and the first thing I noticed was that this year's palette seems more 'cheaply made' than last years. I think last years was metal or something heavier, but this year's I think is plastic?


smokey eyes palette + cool pink palette


smokey eyes


L TO R: Scant (F), Gorgeous (M), Satin Taupe (F), Ambiance (V), Dark Devotion (M), Carbon (M)


Overjoyed L/S


Make Me Melt L/S


Sheer Vision L/G


Overjoyed, Make Me Melt, Sheer Vision

> I LOVE the colors in the lip palette, but I really wish they came in regular L/S tubes instead of palettes. Palettes are just so messy! They seem more of a hassle compared to regular lippies.


> you know you love meeee ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment