Wednesday, October 29, 2008

MAC Sheer Minerals

I know, I know I was on a roll last week and I completely lost it! IDK what happened I've just been caught up in school and whatnot. By the time I'm done with studying and everything I just feel burned out. I still have a bunch of things I want to post! But here's my last update today.

Sheer Minerals came out this month, also, which means... MSFs!! I love these things! I couldn't help myself I got all four colors that came out. At first I didn't get Gold Deposit because it seemed too bronzy for me, but what the hell I'm NC45 so I just got it. LOL


So Ceylon, Petticoat, Soft & Gentle, Gold Deposit

These things look like they would last me forever. But if I ever did run out, Soft & Gentle and Gold Deposit are now permanent. =] \



I also got the 109 brush! It's perfect for contouring - which I have been obsessed with lately but that's a whole other post.


So Ceylon, Petticoat, Gold Deposit, Soft & Gentle

I love all of them, personally. Soft & Gentle is a greeat highlight color for me and Petticoat seems like the perfect color to go over any blush! It's this subtle peachy pink color I looove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment