Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Red She Said Event

Because most of the MUA at the only freestanding MAC in my area recognize me (LOL that's so bad isn't it?) they invited me to their early release for Red She Said! I'm really sad that I couldn't take pictures but omigoodness. It was CRAZY up in there! It was from 5 - 7 on a Sunday and I got there around 6 because they warned me that it was going to be packed, but it was still packed! I was excited to see the collection and they were pre-ordering for some of the Holiday Collection already! But it was so squished and hot in there - I really hate shopping like that - I had to squeeze just to swatch some things, then I waited so long in line to pay! I ended up just getting the two blushes from Red She Said and a Blushbaby pro pan.


Stark Naked, Blushbaby, Enough Said


Stark Naked & Enough Said

I absolutely LOVE Stark Naked! The gold shimmer in it is to die for. And I was so excited when I got home and realized they're beauty powder blushes! It figures because when I swatched them it felt so silky. When I got home I realized I should have picked up a few of the Dazzleglasses. =( But I figure I'll just get them when it comes out.

I pre-ordered some Holiday Palettes & other Holiday stuff too! They didn't have all of them but I ordered these:


Smokey Eye Palette


Cool Lips Palette


Rose Lips Set


4 Face Brush Set

[pictures c/o MAC_Whore @ Specktra]

I took the Hubby with me and I felt bad because he ended up having to wait for me outside it was wayy to crowded for him. I had no idea it was going to be like that. He paid for some of my haul and I treated him to dinner. =] lol But I'm more excited for my holiday things to come in! I figured I'd get the face brush set because I wanted brushes to take with me when I'm out and I've always wanted the 187 and the 190 but I can't bring myself to spend almost $50 for a brush! One day I'll get the full size. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment