Sunday, November 2, 2008

FOTD: Smokey Eyed Princess

I didn't dress up for Halloween this year because the hubby convinced me not to spend money on a costume! I really wanted to though! I ended up not going out anyway but I went to a party the night after and decided I would just do pretty make up. LOL I totally suck at the smoky eyes, but this one came out reallly nice (considering how bad it usually does!) so I was excited! I'm not wearing a lippie in the picture cause it smudged off but I just put what I originally had on.





FACE
+ Prep + Prime Skin
+ Mineralize Foundation in Medium Plus
+ Strada Blush [contour]
+ Plum Foolery Blush
+ Petticoat MSF [over blush]
+ Soft & Gentle MSF [highlight]
+ MSF Natural in Medium Dark

EYES
+ Prep + Prime Eye in Medium Dark
+ Painterly P/P [all over lid up to brows]
+ Vanilla Pigment [inner corner]
+ Satin Taupe E/S [all over lid]
+ Carbon E/S [outer v/crease]
+ Royal Flush Pigment [blended into crease]
+ Naked Lunch E/S [highlight]
+ Stila Smudge Pots in Black
+ Zoomlash in Zoomblack [lower lashes]

LIPS
+ Crazee L/S
+ Love Alert L/G
+ falsies


me & the hubby
[please excuse my intoxicating self LOL]

No comments:

Post a Comment