Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Collective Red She Said Haul

So, I totally tricked myself. I went to the Red She Said event earlier this month and left only with the two Beauty Powder Blushes thinking that's the only thing I was gonna get from this collection.. HA! I totally lied to myself! I bought bits and pieces at a time, I guess this collection didn't wow me enough to get it one at a time but sure enough, I ended up getting alot more than I thought!


Danger Zone MES, Crazee L/S, Stark Naked BPB, Enough Said BPB, Red She Said L/S, Love Alert D/G, Baby Sparks D/G

MAC you have tricked me again! I absolutely looove the Dazzleglasses. I didn't get them the first time around but I heard they were suuper sticky. The only thing I hate is when I take them off sometimes glitter gets stuck to my lips! But the colors look a-mazing! Especially when I put Crazee with Love Alert OMG my lips are like screaming for attention. lol I'm not used to red l/s, but I've been trying it out lately and I think I'm growing into them. =]

Here are swatches of the lippies! Excuse my lips they need exfoliating lol


Crazee L/S


Crazee L/S + Love Alert D/G


Baby Sparks D/G


Red She Said L/S

I accidentally deleted my Love Alert D/G swatch but it looks like this see thru red with sparkles. I don't think they're meant to be worn alone, it seems like they need lippies underneath but who knows? Word on the street is these babies might become permanent next year!

All in all, I think this collection is passable, especially if you're not into reds, but if you MUUST get something it has to be the Stark Naked blush hands down! It's got the prettiest gold shimmer to it I really don't know how to describe it! And it gives the perfect flushed color - on me anyway. I find its totally buildable - which I looove in blushes. Just get it! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment