Monday, May 3, 2010

Stila Lip Glaze Set Swatches

So maybe about a month and a half ago? I went to Costco and I found these babies in the little beauty aisle they have!





It was only $16 for the set and I've never tried Stila Lip Glazes so I just HAD to get them! I haven't used them for a whole day yet but so far I'm liking them. They all have different scents and it seems like they try to match the scent to the name. They're not super sticky on the lips like MAC Lipglass and out of the 8 I didn't like 2 or 3 of the colors. I'm missing one of the lip glazes because idk where it went! lol









































Pinkle Twinkle, Cranberry, Kitten, Starfruit, Blackberry, Plum Fairy, Marmalade

I really liked Cranberry but it was kinda streaky when I applied it =[ and the color sinks into my lips. Blackberry kinda did the same thing but I think these two would look really pretty over the right lipstick! All the ones with fruity names smelled fruity and the others smelled good too. Hope you liked the swatches if you guys want a full review on these let me know. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment