Monday, May 24, 2010

FOTD: MAC Pink & Purples

So I'm back in HAWAII! Wooot I'm just home visiting my family for 2 weeks. I love coming home. It seriously never comes home and as much as things change or stay the same idk there's just something about coming home! But I did this look yesterday when I went out sorry it's kind of blurry =[ and my eyebrows are like MAJORLY effed I need to get them done soon! haha But here we go


[i tried to hide myseatbelt lol]



FACE
+ Benefit You Rebel Tinted Moisturizer
+ MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC44
+ MAC Select Sheer Loose Powder in NC40
+ MUFE HD Powder
+ MAC Strada Blush [contour]
+ MAC Stark Naked Blush
+ MAC MSF Natural Duo in Medium Dark/Shimmer [shimmer for highlight]

EYES
+ MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot [base]
+ MAC Da Bling Eyeshadow [lid]
+ MAC Fashion Groupie Eyeshadow [crease/lower lash line]
+ MAC Shadowy Lady Eyeshadow [outer v/lower lash line]
+ MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
+ MAC Brow Shader in Soft Charcoal/Maple [brows/highlight]
+ Stila Kajal in Onyx [waterline]
+ Covergirl Lash Blast Luxe Mascara

LIPS
+ MAC Creme Cup Lipstick
+ MAC Nymphette Lipglass

No comments:

Post a Comment