Saturday, May 8, 2010

My NEW staple products: Shea Moisture


Let me start off by saying I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE
 with these Shea Moisture products that
I got from Target.
Their hair product line is ESPECIALLY formulated 
for Target and is not even sold on their own website.
Better yet, all of the products range from $7.99-$12.99.
Affordable and Amazing?
I was shocked.

The products above are:
1. Organic Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner
2. Organic Coconut and Hibiscus Conditioning Curl and Style Milk
3. Organic Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo

All of these products have amazing and ALL natural ingredients.
They also DO NOT CONTAIN ANY of the following:
* No Parabens
*No Phthalates
*No Parafin
*No Gluten
*No Propylene Glycol
*No Mineral Oil
*No Synthetic Fragrance
*No Animal Testing
*No PABA
*No DEA
*No Animal Ingredients
*No Sulfates

How awesome is that? These products really are the bomb.com.

The Shampoo is true to the name, it definitely retains moisture.
My hair was SUPER SOFT and HYDRATED after my wash that
 I DID NOT even need conditioner.
Of course, I used the conditioner which left my hair SOFTER than clouds.
 LOL, and the SLIP was FANTASTIC.
I was blown out of the water when I used this line.
I was so impressed that I went back
and bought the WHOLE line (8 items).
These are the best products that I have EVER put in my hair.

The Curl Milk is awesome too.
I use it daily and to do my twists.
When I take my twist down and wear twist outs after using the hair milk,
my hair is fluffy and moist.
I am certain that this hair milk beats out any other on the market.

So I have definitely made Shea Moisture Products my 
STAPLE PRODUCTS! 
I hope you ladies try at least one of the products SOON.
Head over to your local Target and try them out.
You will not regret it!



No comments:

Post a Comment