Friday, May 28, 2010

OHM Body Sweet Hair Pudding: "with HONEY for moisture"

Hello Beauties!
I have a new product review for you all:
Let me start by saying that this pudding
smells FANTASTIC!
Imagine cherry pie drizzled with honey and vanilla-
YES!
The smell is TO DIE FOR.
LOL.
Now since that's out of the way...

I decided to try this product after seeing RAVE reviews about it on YouTube
AND
once I saw the bold RED color (all natural coloring)
in the videos, my pj'ism kicked in.
I order the product some time late last week and I got it in the mail
MAYBE 
3 days later!
Super FAST shipping!

When I first opened the 2 oz (sample size) jar
I was very impressed at the texture.
I would describe it as smooth with the consistency of yogurt 
or pudding.
The name definitely does it justice.
I was captivated by the ingredient list as well; everything listed was super yummy.
The product contains:
Aloe Gel, Distilled water, Shea butter, Honey, Avocado Oil, Castor Oil, Pantheon (Vitamin B5)
Yarrow, Sage, Natural Thickener, Nettle, Lavender, Horsetail. Emulsifying Wax, Vitamin E, Optiphen- Preservative, Colored with Wild Cherry Extract and Fragrance Blend

So, since I wasn't ready to wash my hair the day I got it
 I had to wait to use it.
The wait was well worth it.
I co-washed my hair and detangled on my wash day
and then two-strand twisted my hair with the pudding.
I really enjoyed how my hair felt when I applied it.
The hair pudding provides great slip and left my strands COATED
with moisture.
I was highly impressed.
After my twists dried my hair still felt super soft and moisturized--
which is a BIG thumbs up!
I think I will be using OHM Sweet Hair Pudding, along with my Avocado She Butter
all summer!
I have found a cure to my dry curls!
I would def give this product 5/5 stars and I highly recommend you order some to try.

I will be heading back to OHM's site to purchase the 16 oz jar soon!

Have you tried OHM? If so,tell me what YOU think about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment