Sunday, May 16, 2010

My First Make-Up Tutorial!



I'm getting super addicted to YouTube for some reason! lol My sister lives with me but she's leaving for the summer and I was thinking how bored I'm gonna be! I'm taking summer school but still wtf am I gonna do on my down time? But yeah I uploaded my first tutorial! I'm kinda frustrated because it's not as clear as I thought it would be? I used my sister's HD camcorder but it's not coming out right? I have no clue what I'm doing but she's taking her camera with her so I'm debating if I should buy a new camera. I want a cheap one but one that records in HD too! Do you guys have any suggestions? But I forgot to take pictures of this look so I can't post them here =[ But I'll post what I'm wearing!

FACE
+ MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC43
+ Elf Blushed & Bronzed Duo

EYES
+ MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
+ NYX Eye Base in White
+ NYX 10-Shadow Jazz Night Palette
-- B5 [lid]
-- B4 [crease/brows]
-- B3 [outer v/lower lash line]
-- A4 [highlight]
+ MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
+ Stila Kajal Liner in Onyx
+ MAC Studio Fix Lash

LIPS
+ NYX Lipstick [idk which one? lol]
+ Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds in Peach Marquise


A1, A2, A3, A4, A5
B1, B2, B3, B4, B5

No comments:

Post a Comment