Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Top 5 Faves for Natural Hair

The other day a good friend of my mom called to ask me some questions about products. Her daughter is going natural and wanted some tips on creating a regimen. I told her that it is trial and error, you really have to get to know your hair and what you want it to do. Ultimately, no two heads are exactly alike. But, have been products that are tried and true for me. She asked for my top 5 must-haves and this is what I came up with:

~1. Sulfate Free Cleanser- Dr. Bronner's Castille Soap (diluted)
~2. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration conditioner
~3. Unprocessed Coconut Oil
~4. Shea Butter
~5. Fantasia IC Polisher Aloe Gel

So there you have it. When it's all said and done, those are the top 5 products I come back to again and again. I LOVE trying new things and experimenting with different treatments. But at the end of the day, those 5 cover all of my cleansing, conditioning, moisturizing and styling needs. What products round out YOUR Top 5 Faves List?


No comments:

Post a Comment