Thursday, May 6, 2010

NYX 10-Color Eyeshadow Palettes & Eyeshadow Base

I went to Ulta recently to haul some NYX stuff! They're 10-Color Eyeshadow Palette was on sale for $7.49 [regular $9.99] plus you know they always have those $3.50 coupons! So you know I had to get some! Plus they're having buy 2 get 1 free on all NYX products! I'm not sure when the sale ends but I just went last weekend maybe? Anyway here's pics and swatches.




Smokey Eyes Palette, Runway Collection Palette, Skintone Base, & White Base


Smokey Eyes Palette


Top Row


Bottom Row


Runway Collection Palette


Top Row


Bottom Row


Skintone & White Bases

There were 4 different 10-color palettes and I think you can get them online at ulta.com but I'm pretty sure Cherry Culture sells them too. I think it's a steal for the price! On sale it comes out to 74 cents a shadow! Even at regular price it's still only $1 a shadow. I love the smokey eye palette just because most of the colors are wearable on a daily basis. I'm really pleased with how pigmented they are too!

So far I've only used the skintone colored base and I was surprised on how creamy it felt. I thought it would feel drier because it comes in a plastic container instead of glass but it's a really good consistency. The base holds up okay, I think I still need to test it more. Maybe I'll do a review on it! But check my next post for a FOTD using the smokey palette!

No comments:

Post a Comment