Monday, May 17, 2010

FOTD: Purple & Green / Ross Haul

It's so much easier doin FOTD's than it s doing YouTube videos! lol I might do a video of this later but we'll see. It's hard to get the lighting right and editing! Ugh! lol But yeah this is the look I did today! I really wanna do more looks and stuff especially since it's SUMMER!! Wooot =] lol I got a sample from Sephora of NARS Sheer Glow Foundation and they gave me a sample of the NARS Primer too! So far they've been good and I'm really glad my Sephora is super generous with the samples!! So here's the look:





FACE
+ Rimmel Fix & Perfect Face Primer
+ NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Syracuse
+ Hard Candy Concealer Palette [undereyes]
+ MAC Strada Blush [contour]
+ MAC MSF Duo Shimmer [highlight]
+ MAC X-Rocks Blush

EYES
+ Urban Decay Primre Potion
+ MAC Greenstroke Paint Pot [over lid]
+ MAC Bio Green Eyeshadow [lid - Pro Color]
+ MAC Bottle Green Eyeshadow [outer v - Pro Color]
+ MAC Fashion Groupie Eyeshadow [crease -LE Starflash]
+ MAC Brow Shader in Soft Charcoal/Maple [brows/highlight]
+ MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
+ Stila Kajal Liner in Onyx [waterline]
+ Cover Girl Lash Blast Luxe

LIPS
+ Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Coral Shimmer
+ Maybelline Wetshine Diamonds in Peach Marquise

In other news, I went to Ross and found some cute stuff!! Ugh this always happens to me! I keep telling myself I need to stop buyin shit but I swear I'll go on my no buy after I come back from vacation in like 3 weeks! But I found this super cute zebra print drawer thingy



It's made out of Maize? or that's what the tag says it's supposed to be eco friendly which is a plus but either way it's really cute! I thought about putting my make up int here but the drawers are too deep for me I think I'm gonna use it for my accessories or something like belts, hats whatever. There was even a little ottoman thingy that was zebra print too but I already have one and it was a little on the expensive side!



And the second thing I got was a little ring holder! It was only $3.50 and it's shaped like a ballet flat! I don't have very many rings so it's a good size for me. That was pretty much it but I'll leave you with this picture of my dog. He's being a TOTAL butthead to me lately and not listening at all! Look at him he looks like a bad boy! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment