Saturday, March 21, 2009

FOTD: Vanilla Sushi Flower

Sorry my FOTD names are laaame but it's been a while! LOL I just realized after I already did it that it looks really similar to my Tickle Me Pink FOTD but whatever! I was in a rush to get ready for work today! I'll be posting more FOTDs (including HK FOTDs!!) in the next couple of days =] I used my MUFE HD Finishing Powder and I think it gives me a white cast =[ it makes my face look suuper white! Which is good & bad (considering I'm NC44 lol)





as always, all products are MAC unless otherwise stated

FACE
+ Prep + Prime Skin
+ Studio Finish Concealer in NW35 [for dark circles using ring finger]
+ Studio Fix Fluid in NC44 [using 109 brush]
+ MSF Natural in MEDIUM DARK [to set using 181SE brush]
+ Blush in EMOTE [to contour using 165 brush]
+ BP Blush in SWEETNESS [using 187 brush]
+ MSF in REFINED [LE from Sugarsweet using 187 brush]
+ MUFE HD Finishing Powder [using CS skunk brush]

EYES
+ PP in BARE STUDY [all over lid using CS concealer brush]
+ PP in PAINTERLY [under brow bone using CS concealer brush]
+ E/S in VANILLA [on lid using 239 brush]
+ E/S in SUSHI FLOWER [on outer v/crease using 217 brush]
+ E/S in PASSIONATE [deepen crease using 217 brush]
+ E/S in YOGURT [highlight using Sonia Kashuk fluff brush]
+ Fluidline in BLACKTRACK [using 266 brush]
+ Brow Powder in SOFT CHARCOAL [using Sephora brow brush]
+ Brow Gel in CLEAR
+ Plushlash Mascara in PLUSHBLACK [on upper & lower lashes]
+ Technakohl Liner in GRAPHBLACK [on waterline]

LIPS
+ Liner in HOVER
+ L/S in CREME CERISE [LE from CoC]
+ L/G in LOVE NECTAR

No comments:

Post a Comment