Friday, March 20, 2009

BeautifulBrwnBabyDol!!

If you're like me you spend a good amount of time digging through You Tube videos to see what other naturals are doing and saying. One day while I was checking out one of my favorite You Tube gals I came across BeautifulBrwnBabyDol's channel. This lady is fabulous! I love the way she talks and I love her personality. Many of her videos are about her own natural hair journey while others focus on her amazing weight loss!! This girl lost an incredible amount of weight all on her own using workout DVDs and by changing her diet. She is really positive and opinionated and I just enjoy watching her vids.

Check out her channel and her Fotki where you can see her step-by-step pictorial of her two-strand twist extensions.

I tried to do these myself before I decided on getting them done but I failed!! Now that I've seen someone do it in person I have a better idea of how I to do it myself. If you're thinking about getting some I suggest watching her how-to video and give it a try first.

Here is her two-strand twist extension tutorial video:

No comments:

Post a Comment