Thursday, March 26, 2009

FOTD: Bright Fuschia & HK Too Dolly

Her's my FOTD from when the hubby took me out to a late Bday dinner last Sunday! I used the Bright Fuschia pro pigment that he got me!





* all products MAC unless otherwise stated

FACE
+ Studio Fix Foundation in NC44 [using 109 brush]
+ MSF Natural in MEDIUM DARK [to set using 181SE brush]
+ Sculpt & Shape Duo in ACCENTUATE/SCULPT [to contour & highlight]
+ BP Blush in TIPPY [LE from HK using 187 brush]
+ MSF in REFINED [over blush / LE from Sugarsweet using 187]


EYES
+ Prep + Prime Eye in MEDIUM DARK [browbone using CS concealer brush]
+ PP in BARE STUDY [all over lid using CS concealer brush]
+ Pigment in BRIGHT FUSCHIA [packed on lid using 239 brush / PRO color]
+ E/S in STYLIN' [outer v & crease using 217 brush / LE from HK Too Dolly Quad]
+ E/S in LUCKY TOM [over Stylin' using 217 brush / LE from HK]
+ E/S in CARBON [deepen crease w/ 217 brush]
+ Fluidline in BLACKTRACK [using 266]
+ Hello Kitty falsies
+ Plushlash Mascara in PLUSHBLACK [blend falsies w/ natural lashes]
+ Technakohl Liner in GRAPHBLACK on waterline

LIPS
+ L/L in SPICE
+ L/S in LOLLIPOP LOVING
+ L/S in ICESCAPE [LE from Chill]


Us at McMahon's Steak House (ugh i hate my hair)

The place was SO fancy! They asked us what kind of WATER did we want? Regular, bottled or perrier?! It was on the expensive side, but it was SO good. Totally worth it in my opinion! A lot of places charge so much and their food taste like crap so I was glad that I enjoyed EVERY single bite. haha

I freaaakin LOOOVE Refined MSF!!! Look how my cheeks glow!

it's <3 ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment