Thursday, March 5, 2009

CCO Haul!

I am super late in catching up with my posts but bear with me. I just haaad to share my AMAZING CCO haul from when I went to Vegas in January. OMG CCO is AMAZING! haha It's soo tiny but there is so much stuff in there! My mom let me go a little crazy in Vegas since I'm underage and I couldn't do anything! LOL I'm spoiled, I know. ;]


the pretty boxes! lol


out of the box!


does anyone else hear angelic music? lol

I'm such a dork I know. But ahhh there were so many things there! There were even Color Forms & Novel Twist palettes, a few Heatherette lip glasses (I didn't like em), Lure, Fafi, there were a TON of LE collections just sitting there! But here's a list of what I copped:

+ Drizzlegold Loose Beauty Powder
+ Eversun BPB
+ Sweetness BPB
+ Sweet William Creme Blush
+ Lightsweep/Shadester Sculpt & Shapde Duo
+ Canton Candy Paint
+ Flammable Paint
+ Fafi Cult Fave LG
+ Lure "Lure" LS
+ Fafi Strawbaby LS
+ Blast O Blue LS
+ Creme Cerise LS
+ Sweet Sienna PM
+ Girl Friendly PP
+ Rollickin' PP
+ Sweet Tooth Tendertone
+ Prussian ES
+ Warming Trend ES

The Creme Cerise & Girl Friendly were from Nordstrom they were like thelast ones left! And I need a back up of Creme Cerise since I'm almost out. I sweeear I can't do any big hauls anymore I think I'm all hauled out for the year! Well I'll probably be doing a small one since my birthday is coming up this weekend but other than that I think I really need to stop. I need to save more money for my trip home this summer!

So I'll be getting back on my post game ;] I'll be posting a couple MAC Foundations and a few other foundation reviews - I've been on the search for my HG Foundation and thought I'd share it with you. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment