Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Weave Install

OK Ladies!
My weave install is in and it looks good so far.
I am going to my stylist today so she can trim and style it. 
It took 3.5 hours to install and BOY was my head sore afterwards.
I haven't had a weave in over a year so it's weird seeing my self with all this hair on my head.
I do miss my curls already but I am happy to be giving my hair a much needed break.
I purchased 2 packs of Outre human hair (straight). One pack was 14" and one was 12".
When I get weaves I like the layered look that's why I chose 2 different lengths.
At first I was worried about my color not matching but I found the perfect shade of hair to blend with my new color.
It's number 4 and I am very please on how well it looks with my color. 
I left a small patch of hair out so I could have a side part.
Overall I am pleased.
I can't wait to get it styled today though. 
It's going to look even better.

Here are some pictures of what my hair looks like now. 
I will post more after my salon visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment