Sunday, October 3, 2010

NEW FAVORITE: CHI Silk Infusion


I have heard many fellow naturals rave about CHI Silk Infusion so I had to try it. However, when I saw the price tag I was COMPLETELY put off. I was not about to spend twenty-something dollars on a 6 oz bottle of oil. There was no way. Especially since I never tried it before. Randomly,  I came across a bottle at TJ MAXX for almost half the price, SCORE! I got the last bottle and I absolutely LOVE it. Words cant describe how awesome I think this stuff is. It really does make my hair feel like air. I am impressed. Also, I hear you can use it at a heat protectant which I will try the next time I get a blow out.  I would highly recommend picking up a bottle if you can find it marked down at TJ MAXX or Marshalls. Even though I love the product I am not sure if I would pay full price for it.

What are your thoughts? Are you a fan of CHI's Silk Infusion?

No comments:

Post a Comment