Friday, October 1, 2010

Parched

I decided today was the day I would deep condition my hair.
BOY, OH BOY did I need it!
I mixed the following:

1. Silk Element's Deep Conditioner
2.50/50 Giovanni Conditioner
3. Hot Six Oil
4.Emu Oil
I also added some honey, agave nectar and JBCO for extra moisture.



The consistency came out perfect! 
The slip was super and my hair felt marvelous while I was applying it.
Here are some pictures of my hair before the application:




Dry, dry, dry. I blame it on the color but that's what I get for wanting "change", LOL.
No big deal I will just have to take extra care of my hair and give her MUCHO moisture more often.
M hair definitely soaked up UP this DC, see the pictures below:


(my hair is growing-see the roots?)






 My curls are popping and so happy.
LOL.
I decided to put a shower cap on my hair and sleep with the DC overnight.
I will be back tomorrow with result pictures.

xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment